I figured I'd post a pic of the hottie who made this all possible: Give it up for the ghetto-fabulous Dok!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And people wonder why I stay up night worrying about my daughters! And the thing is, ALL 6 (six) of them are knockouts. Good thing they take after their model Mom. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. As the Dad, Papa, DH, I can pretty much say what I want on this blog.
5 comments:
And people wonder why I stay up night worrying about my daughters! And the thing is, ALL 6 (six) of them are knockouts. Good thing they take after their model Mom. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. As the Dad, Papa, DH, I can pretty much say what I want on this blog.
Ok, Dad enough. Get a room.
Kristen
trust me it's no picnic.
-suzinanna
We've always wanted to live in a fishbowl, and now the world wide web has made it possible. What a country!
I thought the title of this picture said "hot dog" for a minute, was glad to stand corrected...hee hee
You look great dok! Anne told me about your new job...sounds awesome! =)
Vanessa
Post a Comment