Sunday, August 14, 2005

Single But Bold


Abby has been waiting for me to post a new "makeup" picture of her. This was one of her "lip-gloss days". She says hi to her Baby Enin.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Baby Enin says "Hello, Abby!" and she loves toe polish the best. She's still too young for lip gloss but looks forward to the day when she can wear it :-) And your Auntie Anne loves the title of your post - that was her mantra before she got married!!

Anne said...

On another note, I'm glad to see that someone else has a daughter who ONLY resembles her father. Now I don't feel so left out!

Papa said...

I for one think teo polish and lipgloss on little girls is wonderful. I just wish my A team girls had wanted to wear makeup earlier.

dirksgirl said...

OH! PULEEEZE!

Kristen said...

Go Tiny-Tiny! Work your stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know that I was the one who got her hooked on it!!! i think that i deserve some credit!!!!
~~shelley